MIAMI FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY PROTECTS YOUR RIGHTS
Experienced representation in complex family disputes
The Law Offices of Lawrence S. Katz, P.A. has represented clients throughout South Florida, the United States and abroad since 1968. We provide effective, strategic representation in divorce, paternity determination, domestic violence cases as well as complicated interstate and international family law matters, interstate and international child abductions cases. We are committed to protecting our clients’ rights and have the experience to handle difficult cases effectively.
Assisting clients before, during and after divorces
From our office in Miami, we assist clients with local, interstate and international family law cases with compassion and professionalism. Our broad range of experience across diverse cultures equips us to understand the challenges you face. Additional characteristics that set us apart from other family law firms include:
- Client-driven, strategic approach — We listen to our clients to determine their needs and goals and develop a decisive and individual strategy for each case. We provide all our clients with the personal service they deserve.
- Broad experience — Our firm is among a select few in the United States that handle difficult interstate and international family law issues. Mr. Katz served as counsel of record, mentored or consulted in more than 250 Hague Abduction Convention and child abduction cases. He has also been called upon to testify as an expert witness regarding international family law matters.
- Extensive credentials — Mr. Katz is a fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers. According to the academy, its attorney members are “recognized by their peers as the most experienced and expert family law specialists in their respective countries.”
- Unsurpassed reputation — Mr. Katz is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubble® since 1977. As a result of this high honor, Mr. Katz is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™.
- Reliable leadership — Mr. Katz chairs the Committee on Hague Abduction Conventions and serves on the Board of Managers for the IAFL. He also chairs the Committee on Hague Abduction Conventions and serves on the Admissions Committee for the U.S. chapter. He has lectured extensively and has published an article on international relocation.
Local and international family law attorney
We provide powerful representation for child abductions, divorce and other complex family law issues. Our South Florida divorce attorney has extensive experience in international family issues and interstate and international abductions.
- Family disputes — Our firm focuses on domestic and international family issues, including divorce or dissolution of marriage, paternity and domestic violence. We guide you through intense negotiations, settlement agreements, spousal support issues, post-judgment enforcement and modification, custody and child support matters.
- International family law — We have handled hundreds of international custody and relocation cases with multifaceted jurisdictional issues. We explore every option to protect your rights and serve the best interests of your children.
- Interstate and international abductions — Mr. Katz is a mentor with the International Child Abduction Attorney Network and the U.S. Department of State Attorney Network. Our work has helped reunite children with their parents throughout the United States and abroad, and Mr. Katz has received numerous awards from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children for his efforts and the U.S Department of State Certificate of Appreciation for Extraordinary Assistance to Hague Abduction Convention Applicants.
Let our Miami divorce and family law firm protect your rights
At The Law Offices of Lawrence S. Katz, P.A., we provide compassionate representation in highly contested family law matters for clients in Florida, throughout the United States and abroad. Our office is easily accessible from the Dadeland South Metrorail. Contact us today at 786-991-2629 or online to schedule a consultation. Se habla español.