Miami Divorce Lawyer Protects Your Rights
Experienced representation in complex family law disputes
The Law Offices of Lawrence S. Katz, P.A. has represented clients throughout South Florida, the United States and abroad for many years. We provide effective, strategic representation in divorce, paternity determination, domestic violence cases as well as complicated interstate and international family law matters, interstate and international child abductions cases. We are committed to protecting our clients’ rights and have the experience to handle difficult cases effectively.
Assisting clients before, during and after divorces
From our office in Miami, we assist clients with local, interstate and international family law cases with compassion and professionalism. Our broad range of experience across diverse cultures equips us to understand the challenges you face. Additional characteristics that set us apart from other family law firms include:
- Client-driven, strategic approach — We listen to our clients to determine their needs and goals and develop a decisive and individual strategy for each case. We provide all our clients with the personal service they deserve.
- Broad experience — Our firm is among a select few in the United States that handle difficult interstate and international family law issues. Mr. Katz served as counsel of record, mentored or consulted in more than 300 Hague Abduction Convention and child abduction cases. He has also been called upon to testify as an expert witness regarding international family law matters.
- Extensive credentials — Mr. Katz is a fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers. According to the academy, its attorney members are “recognized by their peers as the most experienced and expert family law specialists in their respective countries.”
- Unsurpassed reputation — Mr. Katz is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubble® since 1977. As a result of this high honor, Mr. Katz is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™.
- Reliable leadership — Mr. Katz has chaired the Committee on Hague Abduction Conventions and has served on the U.S. Chapter, Board of Managers for the IAFL. He has also chaired the Committee on Hague Abduction Conventions and has served on the Admissions Committee for the U.S. chapter. He has lectured extensively and has published an article on international relocation.